Complimentary hardware support provides telephone support for basic setup, installation, assembly, and connectivity. One can see the support-related materials included with the Apple product for more information.
Complimentary software support provides Mac support Sydney for installation, launch, or reinstallation (not including data recovery) when our hardware configuration meets the minimum system requirements for the software. One can see the support-related materials included with our Apple product for more information.
Most Apple software and hardware products include unlimited complimentary support incidents within the first 90 days of product ownership, or longer if required by applicable law. Apple Watch Edition comes with 2 years of complimentary support. See the support-related materials included with our Apple product or visit the Apple Care Products page for more information.
Apple defines a Mac IT support incident as a specific, discrete issue that can be addressed by isolating its origin to a single cause. Apple, in its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes a support incident. A support incident has reached resolution when the customer receives one of the following:
- Information that resolves the issue
- Information on how to obtain a software solution that will resolve the issue
- Notice that the issue is caused by a known, unresolved issue or an incompatibility issue with the supported product
- Information that identifies the issue as being resolved by upgrading to a newer release of the supported product
- Notice that the issue has been identified as a hardware equipment issue
- Information that isolates issue to a third-party product, not supported by Apple